Babolat M7: The string is the thing
- Patented multifilament construction composed of 7 monofilaments
- 100% polyamide for effective power and more durability
- Anti-abrasion coating that increases the durability
- Controlled power
- More durability from a multifilament string without sacrificing playability
- More comfortable alternative to poly strings
Strings represent 50% of a racket’s performance. “The string is the only element that comes in contact with the ball so it’s important to have the right string to suit your game,“ explains Franck Fernier, Strings Product Manager for Babolat. “The new Babolat M7 is ideal for a competitive junior or club-level player looking for the soft feel and power of a multifilament, but with more durability.”
The Babolat M7 will be available starting February 17th, in 17/1.25mm and 16/1.30mm gauges, with an MSRP of $15.95 USD. Find it in single packages or reel.
Sponsor's note: Check here for availability at Tennis Warehouse.
Follow us! OR sign up for our weekly email: