Tennis bags as unique as the artists who created them
If you’re looking for a tennis bag that absolutely no one else has check out this Cortiglia auction. The tennis bag maker is auctioning off seventeen of its high end Cortiglia bags that have been decorated by seven different artists during Art Basel Miami. Live bidding is now through January 4.
The artists are, left to right:
• Mateus Bailon, a Brazilian wall artist with the infamous indoor room at Wynwood Lab hand-painted a version of his iconic birds to benefit Make-A-Wish.
• Miguel Paredes, a Miami pop-artist transformed three bags with his Pulgha character and a Japanese garden motif to benefit Lotus House.
• Isabella Smith, a Florida native is the youngest artist in the mix with three nature themed hand-painted benefit 4 Kids of South Florida.
Cortiglia founder and CEO is on the ladder.
• Matheus Goulart, a Brazilian artist living in New York painted three bags in various colors with his iconic Goulart faces to benefit Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation.
• Donna Moss from Dallas, TX known as the “Queen of Bling” from the hit HGTV show Donna Decorates Dallas created three bags that benefit Make-A-Wish define her bling it on nature of being a queen.
• Nicolle Cure, a Miami local artisan painted with the Cortiglia tennis audience in mind incorporating tennis racquets and tennis balls to benefit Labs 4 Rescue.
• Shannon DeFreitas, Fort Lauderdale firefighter by day, body artist by night went Deep in Paint style on her bag to benefit the Burn Foundation.
Proceeds from each bag will go to each artist’s choice of charity.